Find Rogue Mage Games/Players/GMs

Role-playing in the Faithverse

Moderators: Steven Trustrum, Christina

Find Rogue Mage Games/Players/GMs

Postby Christina » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:40 pm

Here's a thread to allow you to learn where Rogue Mage might be running at a convention, or to find other gamers who want to play. Obviously the rules are not out yet to set up personal games, but con games are happening.

I (Christina) will be running Rogue Mage games at ConCarolinas 2012 in Charlotte, NC. I may have another GM or two run a game, as well.
Christina

Re: Find Rogue Mage Games/Players/GMs

Postby redwood » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 am

i've been trying to get a skype D&D going
add Redwoodowl
i've been interested in DMing but i'm kinda new to D&D as of mid last year and game's have been spars....and to be honest i dont think my dm's are doing that good a job so i'm still wondering how to approach doing it myself, i seem to get intrested in the rules and the map's end of thing. so if there is a person with DM'img skill who wants to host it.
hmmm maybe we can get both going o:

this is an online dice rolling app that everone can log in and see at the same time:
http://rolz.org/?p=group
redwood
Wannabe
Wannabe

Postby harryrjenks » Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:27 am

Introduction: I am Harry from Washington PA and I am a Game/Dungeon Master.

This may well be my second childhood as Rogue Mage offers the possibility of a renewed interest in RPG. It is an interest I pursued for something like ten years back in the 70s and 80s. At that time I played and run D&D, AD&D and Thieves World sessions.

As GM my goal is to challange the players to succeed. That requires an expert knowledge of the game, the ability to communicate and the ability to umpire.

My first effort will be to come up to speed on all the new technologies, all the new background materials including Open Gaming and exploring Rogue Mage. I especially look forward to exploring the Rogue Mage world and understanding it's complexities.

I am looking forward to seeing all of you at the table.
harryrjenks
Wannabe
Wannabe

Postby Christina » Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:09 pm

Hope this thread does help folks to find games. I've used Google+ with some D&D, but have not tried Skype. Need to do so at some point.

The only currently scheduled games I'll be running will be at ConCarolinas the first weekend in June in Charlotte, NC. I'll post more info when I have it available.
Christina

Postby redwood » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:34 am

no one has added me yet, but it's erly days yet, game isnt even out yet XD
redwood
Wannabe
Wannabe

Postby Christina » Thu May 24, 2012 7:42 am

The PDF should be ready within the next 2-3 weeks. Hopefully, then we'll have some folks looking for players. I'm running two games the first weekend in June at ConCarolinas. My tables are already full! I'll have to see where else I might be able to run a game or two. I should be attending PaizoCon, GenCon, and DragonCon, so those are possibilities.
Christina

Return to Rogue Mage