Mutants & Masterminds 3e Do-Gooders & Daredevils
Do-Gooders & Daredevils presents our Mutants & Masterminds 3e content on super-heroes, law enforcement organizations, and other agents of good you can use in your game.
Stock #: MIS5024
The first of Misfits Studios’ conversions of M&M Superlink 2e material to the Third Edition Super-Powered by Mutants & Masterminds rules, Do-Gooders & Daredevils, Operation: Marshal Law details the US Marshal Service program intended to integrate super-powered beings into the agency as law enforcement officers.
Within this brief PDF you will find:
- Mole Network, a new advantage for the new Organizations advantages category
- The Revised Connected and Contacts advantages to allow relationships of greater detail into your game
- The Ear to the Ground advantage
- A US Marshal’s field office built using the upcoming organization creation rules, including the office itself built using the new and revised headquarters rules
- A template of traits for US Marshal training to allow your game’s characters to join this agency
- Three ideas for involving the US Marshal Service in your game
Note that the new headquarters and organizations rules rely upon as-yet unreleased content that will appear in Better Mousetrap 3e. All four advantages will also appear in the former work upon its release.
Stock #: MIS5033
This release of Do-Gooders & Daredevils brings you The Celestial Legions, a group of intergalactic heroes and peacekeepers who gain their power by bonding with an alien life force. The legions seek to bring justice to the universe in order to redeem a great betrayal their bound alien essences’ species once committed.
Within this PDF you will find rules on creating members of the alien species that have not seen fit to join the Legions’ cause, all you will need to create a Celestial Legionnaire character of your own, including a baseline alien life force and a Celestial Legionnaire template, and an example Legionnaire, Droog, who can be employed to help Gamemasters introduce their players to their game’s wider universe.
Do-Gooders & Daredevils: Knights of the Pentangle
Stock #: MIS5042
The Knights of the Pentangle Return to Fight Evil alongside King Arthur
Another offering in Misfits Studios’ series on New Camelot for the Third Edition Super-Powered by M&M rules, The Knights of the Pentangle details the returned Once and Future King of the Britons and his new reincarnated knights. Together again, these heroes fight for justice across the United Kingdom (and abroad.)
Within the Knights of the Pentangle PDF you will find:
- 13 new advantages: Banter, Connected (Revised), Contacts (Revised), Ear to the Ground, Enduring Inventions, Gambler, Master Trap-Maker, Moment of Weakness, Muscle Up, Reliable Attack, Specialization, Strongarm, and Wire Fighter.
- The Senses (Psychometry) power effect.
- The Enhanced Knockback extra.
- The Bulky, Exposed, Heavy Recoil, and Reduced Trait flaws.
- Game stats for Camelot using the new headquarters rules found in Better Mousetrap or the Headquarters Construction Guide, both also from Misfit Studios.
- King Arthur (and Excalibur), Merlin, and other reincarnated Knights of the Pentangle: Galahad, Gawain, Guinevere, Lancelot, and Tristram. Also included are suggestions for other Knights the players could use as characters.
- The Holy Grail.
Do-Gooders & Daredevils: International CrimePrev Technologies
Stock #: MIS5043
This release for the Do-Gooders & Daredevils series presents International CrimePreve Technologies, a private company that produces devices intended to be used by law enforcement agencies and armed forces the world over for countering and subduing metahumans.
Within this brief PDF you will find two new advantages and anew flaw to start off. This is followed by examples of CrimePrev’s wide product line of restraint equipment, ranging from super-tough handcuffs to sedating devices to prevent detainees from accessing super-powers or cybernetic devices. Also includes are some sample weapons intended to contain or drop metahumans. Rounding out this product are two briefs on CrimePrev subsidiaries, including one that is hoping to operate private metahuman prisons on behalf of the Department of Corrections, and another that sells insurance against metahuman-caused destruction.
Do-Gooders & Daredevils: Gears & Grease
Stock #: MIS5063
This release for the Do-Gooders & Daredevils series presents Gears & Grease, a private company that develops super-vehicles and the weapons and equipment that makes them super. Run by the mutant, Gearhead, and his alien partner, Grease Monkey, this company can provide super-heroes with the means they need to get into battle — and survive.
Within you will find three new flaws to start off, followed by game stats for the company’s two owners and the Gearbox secret facility where all of the vehicular magic takes place. Next, you are provided with over 20 new vehicle features, and an expanded vehicle size category chart that allows you to build vehicles as large as a solar system. If that’s not enough for you, more than 20 power build add-ons are also provided, ranging from active camouflage to defensive systems to super-shocks (most of which are scalable by rank), finishing things off with more than a dozen weapon builds, nearly 10 vehicle complications, and 10 stock vehicle templates to get you started.