Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook Released in PDF
Wondrous new races were born following the Time of Plagues, some destined to fight alongside the Seraphs of the Light, while others simply want to survive in a harsh new world.
And beneath the cities and in abandoned wastelands, the forces of evil continue their age-old war with the mortals and the seraphim. These dragons and the Dark minions won’t stop fighting until the world is theirs.
In the Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game you join with rogue mage Thorn St. Croix and the forces of Light to stop the fallen seraphs and their devil-spawn, adventuring in and beyond the world of Faith Hunter’s apocalyptic fantasy trilogy: Bloodring, Seraphs, and Host.
The Rogue Mage Roleplaying Game Player’s Handbook features:
- Complete rules for all the mortal races of the Rogue mage novels.
- Dozens of skills, scores of Drawbacks, over 100 Conjures, and over 200 Talents for heroes to choose from.
- A half-dozen pre-made characters so play can begin immediately.
- A luck point system that encourages players to take chances and keep the action moving, and an allegiance system that turns a hero’s choices in the war between Darkness and Light into something more than just words on a character sheet.
- Player character gear from swords to shotguns to helicopter gunships, as well as magic weapons, energy-filled spell amulets, and demonic and seraphic artifacts.
- Simple combat rules that resolve attacks and damage in a single roll and full-scale battles in only a few minutes.
With the addition of a single 20-sided die, some paper & pencils, and a free adventure downloaded from http://www.roguemage.net or one found in the Rogue Mage RPG Game Master’s Guide, you’ll have everything needed to play Rogue Mage today.
The Rogue Mage PDF may be purchased at:
In other news …
As should be clear by the previously provided link for the Rogue Mage PDF, the Misfit Studios Shop is back up and running. Our ISP refused to take any responsibility for wiping out the store, so I’ve spent the last month taking what time I could to rebuild the product catalogue and infrastructure. It’s all back up and running, though, so swing by and shop away (including picking up Rogue Mage)!